Shipping & Returns
- Shipping & Returns
Pursuit Rollerskis & RollerskiShop.com Policies
Shipping is subject to availability. We will notify you quickly if anything is on back order. Duties and any other additional charges that may be incurred with international shipping are to be paid by customer. All shipments are FOB shipping point. International orders are shipped via Postal. Orders are generally shipped within a couple days, but during periods of high order volume it may be longer.
Always wear a helmet, protective gear, bright clothing, and avoid high traffic and wet areas while rollerskiing. Always rollerski responsibly within the limits of your skills/abilities and the conditions. Rollerskis come with no brakes and can lead to injuries. Practice stopping before going out.
By buying and accepting rollerskis and/or other items from Pursuit Rollerskis/ROLLERSKISHOPCOM LLC, you know that rollersking is an action sport carrying significant risk of serious personal injury, death, or property damage. You also know that there are natural, mechanical and environmental conditions and risks which independently or in combination with your activities may cause property damage, or severe or even fatal injuries to you or others. You agree to forever hold harmless and indemnify ROLLERSKISHOPCOM LLC and Pursuit Rollerskis and all persons identified with these, generally and specifically, from any and all liability for death, personal injury or property damage.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
- Clothing items must be unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
- Used rollerskis may be returned used within 30 days of purchase but will be assessed a 20% fee.
- Returner covers return shipping costs.
- If you have any questions please call us at (320) 492-1275.
- RollerskiShop.com does not credit shipping costs unless it is our mistake.