Fork Flex™ by Pursuit Now Available!
Posted by Clayton Keim on December 09, 2015
Fork Flex™ is reinventing rollerski flex as we know it. Over the last year we have been experimenting and testing this concept to get it right, and are excited to have it completed finally!
- Fork Flex™ is a proprietary design by Clayton Keim of RollerskiShop.com & Pursuit Rollerskis utilizing spring steel
- Majority of flex comes from the forks creating a flatter flex versus concave flex of composite frames
- Smoother ride and snappy feeling with no pivot points to rattle or wear out
- Aluminum frames provide more durability than composites if you bottom out
- 10 mm of drop making top of frame to ground a low 50 mm and clearance 30 mm
- Total weight per pair only 1,688 grams for 620 mm wheelbase
- Weight distribution simulates the feel of a long snow ski more closely
- 100 mm wheels and fenders standard
- 210 lb (95 kg) weight limit
- Longer 670 mm wheelbase, 105 mm wheels, and pull brake optional
- Typical flex for 170 lb skier is 4 mm weighted and up to 10 mm bouncing